1. What are you wearing? The sexiest pj’s you’ve ever seen.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not one I’ve regretted.
4. How tall are you? 5’9″
5. How much do you weigh? The right amount for me.
6. Any tattoos? 2. Ankle tattoo of roses and back tattoo of Chinese letters.
7. Any piercings? 2 in my right ear lobe, 2 in my left, left tragus (sp?). I had a belly button ring and a couple more ear piercings but my old age and conservative husband keep demanding I remove them all.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Uh…what?
9. Favorite show? I don’t really watch TV anymore so…
10. Favorite bands? U2, Coldplay, Third Day
11. Something you miss? My grandparents.
12. Favorite song? I like anything that I can sing horribly off-pitch to while convincing myself that I could totally win The Voice.
13. How old are you? Much older than my maturity level would suggest.
14. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius, I think.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Respect, love, support. Unconditional. Someone always willing to work at our relationship and never taking without giving something back.
16. Favorite Quote? No idea.
17. Favorite actor? Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland.
18. Loud music or soft? Softer. I don’t like noise. I’m a fuddy-duddy.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Inside my head. Then out for a run.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Probably not as long as it should.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 minutes or less if it’s just me. I bet if I took longer, I wouldn’t look like my kids dressed me.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24. Turn on? Unconditional love.
25. Turn off? Disrespect, selfishness, narcissism.
26. The reason I started blogging? To keep a journal as part of my treatment/coping of postpartum depression followed by a way to not drive my hubby insane with my incessant ramblings about running.
27. Fear? Disappointing my kids. Being unloved. Ending up alone.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Knowing friends I love dearly are with a tremendous pain that cannot be healed by human hands.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? My kids when I tucked them into bed.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? It’s about me trying to be the best I can and that I’m always working on progress, whether through running, as a wife and mother etc.
31. Last book you read? A Little Critter book to my boys.
32. The book you’re currently reading? The 5 Love Languages of Children (I’ll be reviewing soon. Sneak peak: it’s completely rocking my existence).
33. Last show you watched? Football. Yawn.
34. Last person you talked to? Myself. What?….you do it too, admit it.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Good friends and wine guru’s. Or wine drinkers…such a grey area of definition. Especially after a couple of glasses…
36. Favorite food? ALL THE CHIPS!!!.
37. Place you want to visit? Hawaii and New York
38. Last place you were? The bathroom (hey…you asked…)
39. Do you have a crush? No.
40. Last time you kissed someone? My kids.
41. Last time you were insulted? I was called selfish and unempathetic by someone who should know better.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Caramel
43. What instruments do you play? Give me a recorder and I will make you weep.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding band.
45. Last sport you played? My level of coordination doesn’t encourage participation in team sports. I did try my hand at water polo at my swim club once or twice.
46. Last song you sang? No idea, but I bet I nailed it.
47. Favorite chat up line? Seriously?
48. Have you ever used it? …
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Met up with friends at a coffee shop last week. Lots of family time this weekend.
50. Who should answer these questions next? YOU!