1. My health and my ability to control and improve it
2. My son because he’s taught me more about myself in 15 months than I have in 31 years.
3. My body, because it’s perfectly imperfect.
5. My friends. This shy mama does not make friends easily so the few who have made it past my fortress of introvertedness are near and dear to me.
6. My country. It’s not perfect by any stretch but I do have the right to vote, access to healthcare, freedom to worship my God and not someone else’s.
7. My stretchy pants…because they grow with me
8. Running skorts. Who doesn’t feel just a wee bit fantabulous running in one of those bad boys!
9. My job. It’s not always ideal but it pays my bills, feeds my family and gives me a sense of purpose.
10. My son. Because he’s special enough to take two spots.
Tomorrow: 10 reasons I blog