There are so many gadgets and gizmo’s out there now that there is a pervasive fear that our kids will spend their days in front of screens, not out exercising. We adults are no different. Gaming systems, phones, cameras and more are so versatile now that they are down right addictive and can cause many of us to lose ourselves in them for hours at a time (I pretty much neglected the world when I started playing Bejewelled on Facebook).
Thankfully, the fitness community is very well represented in this technological world we live in.
Everywhere Exercise is just one of those things that takes technology and helps it help you get active, even at work.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Android, the everywhere exercise app features the following:
- A menu of 30+ easy to learn and do exercises developed for 6 target body zones.
- Choose from Flexibility, Strength, and Energy exercises specifically designed to extend range of motion, improve toning, and increase calorie burning.
- Customized to do while sitting or standing, in most everyday situations.
- Designed with you in mind: sleek graphics and beautiful images motivate action.
- Learn and retain the simple moves with ease as Ev, our narrator, guides you through the exercises.
This is an app that is easy to use anywhere and because it downloads to devices we tend to have with us anyway, it’s completely portable too! Not only that, but it’s affordable at only $1.99 from iTunes (there is also a free version available as well) and $2.99 from the Android Market.
Head over there and check it out! While you’re there, be sure to check out their Blog.